Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Indigo Ink

As you could tell from my last post, my nails were very chipped, and I didn't feel like waiting till Friday to do my nails. And since I got new polish, I decided to make them match my toe nails somewhat. I used the colour 'INK' from Joe. In this picture, and when first looking at it, it looks more purple, than blue. I would really call it indigo.


Once I put it on my nails, I realized it was way more blue, than purple. But still a nice colour.

One Coat

Two Coats
I liked this colour so much, I almost left my nails just one solid colour. But I ended up adding just a little something to my thumbs - A couple silver stripes:

 I used the Revlon Calcium Gel Nail Hardener as a Base coat, and Nicole by OPI Topcoat.

Till Next Time,
Thanks for Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...