Wednesday, June 15, 2011

*Gingersnap Cookies*

For Father's Day I decided I would bake some cookies. He said gingersnaps were his favourite, so that's what I made. They didn't turn out quite the way I wanted too, but they still tasted good, and he liked them. It seemed like the dough was way too fluffy, normally its stickier, it looked like it had been whipped.


When the cookies were baking, they seemed like they were gonna turn out like I wanted. Being soft and fluffy, not slightly soft and flat, like they ended up being. I even looked up the recipe on line, found the same one, and all the pictures showed fluffier gingersnap cookies.  Alas, thats not what I got but they were still very tasty.

Until next time,
Thanx for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...