Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Battered Fish & Herb Spaghetti

I wanted to make something different for supper one day, since I pretty much eat the same things all the time. I had fish(basa) in the freezer that had been there for quite some time, so decided to make that. I found a basic recipe for fish batter on All Recipes.com. 1 part milk, and 1 part milk or water. Then I just added some basil, onion powder, thyme, salt, and pepper.
















I also made some simple herb spaghetti to go with it. Another recipe I found at AllRecipes.com, and modified a little bit to my own tastes.
















Recipe:
1/4 pound uncooked pasta

1/4 cup butter
2-3 gloves garlic, minced
1/2 Tbsp basil
1 tsp thyme
1/3 tbsp parsley
salt and pepper to taste

Melt butter. Add herbs and stir. Mix into spaghetti.

The simple herbs of the spaghetti tasted very good with the fish.


Till Next time, thanks for reading =]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...