Friday, July 29, 2011

Purple Water Marble

This is the 2nd water marble I've done, and considering I did it on someone else's nails other than my own, I think it turned out quite well. I also quite like the combination of purples, considering purple is my favourite colour.

First hand done, and still taped.

All the tape...'cause I thought it looked neat.

Both hands before cleanup and after tape removal.

One hand, the pic of the other hand was too blurry.

Slightly blurry, but I like how the thumbs turned out the best.

I used Nicole by OPI Base Coast and Nicole by OPI Top Coat. i used a white polish as a base for the water marble. And for the purples: 'Faded Violet' - joe, 'Jet' - joe, 'Di-Vine is Divine' - Nicole by OPI.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...